Halfway House Admissions
Admission to halfway house services for persons with dependent children shall be determined to include but not limited to the following
Halfway House Treatment Admission Criteria
- MONARCH’s Halfway House facility is tobacco free. Persons served are expected to remain tobacco free during their stay.
- Children residing at the Halfway House facility are required to attend an area public school and/or day care during the weekday.
- Meet DSM V criteria for substance disorder
- Meet ASAM criteria for Halfway House Services
- Female, over the age of 18
- Pregnant or have dependent child/children that will reside with them during treatment.
- Oklahoma Resident
- Physically withdrawn from substance use; or able to meet social detox criteria
- Persons served must be able to participate in the daily activities per the treatment schedule with reasonable accommodations as needed
- Capable of self-care and lacks severe medical problems warranting attention to the point of interfering with treatment
- Not actively suicidal or homicidal
- Not experiencing psychiatric symptoms to the point that it is interfering with treatment services
- Capable of cognitively benefiting from treatment services
- Meet the income guidelines below for no fee services.
Persons In Household / Household Gross Annual Income
- * For households with more than 8 members, add 6,360 for each additional member.
- ***If income exceeds these guidelines we except private pay.
Exclusionary Criteria Halfway House Services
Person seeking services may be excluded when:
- No evidence of substance abuse disorder according to the DSM V
- Does not meet ASAM level for Halfway House Services
- Is imminent danger to self or others
- Is assessed with severe mental impairment, psychosis, developmentally delayed, or has brain dysfunction that does not allow them to participate in treatment services
- Is in immediate need of medical services
- Is under the age of 18
- Is related to current resident and/or employees of MONARCH
- Has been an employee or board member of MONARCH in the last 3 years
- Is a registered sex offender
**When persons are excluded from services MONARCH, Inc. will assist with referrals to appropriate services.
Applying for Treatment
The first step to receiving services at MONARCH's Halfway House Treatment Program is to complete a screening. Screenings can be done online by clicking here or over the telephone by calling 918-682-7210 (toll free: 800-673-0124).
Once the screening is complete the applicant is placed on a waiting list if immediate opening is not available. To remain active on the waiting list the applicant is required to call 918-682-7210 (toll free: 800-673-0124) and check in weekly until their bed is available.
While on the waiting list do the following:
- It is a good idea to start gathering items needed to bring into treatment Click here for a list of allowed items.
- Attend local NA/AA meetings
- Find a Sponsor
- Seek Outpatient Counseling Services