When can I receive visits?
- Visitation is currently set for Sundays.
- Each person served is allowed 4 visitors per visitation period.
- All visitors must be checked in no later than 15 minutes after visitation opens.
- All visitors must have a valid photo ID.
- No outside food or drink, and/or personal items are allowed during visitation. Only items allowed inside the facility are keys, and a photo ID.
- Visitors are subject to search and are expected to be free from the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Visitors suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be turned away.