Outpatient mental health services require Individual and/or Family Therapy to be provided in regularly scheduled sessions.
Each of the following specifications is to be met to recieve services:
- Medical and psychological stable at a level to function on an outpatient treatment level.
- Meet criteria for outpatient treatment.
- Meets criteria for a diagnosis.
- Have clearly identified symptoms, or exhibiting clearly defined behaviors, that significantly impair their social/occupational/educational functioning.
- Have expectation that the identified symptoms, behaviors and functioning will significantly improve as a result of treatment.
*Not all services provided require admission
The first step to receiving services at MONARCH's Outpatient Treatment Program is to complete a screening. Screenings can be done over the telephone by calling 918-463-2581 or in person at one of our Outpatient facilities located at:
1002 Cambell Street, Warner, OK 74469
2400 W Broadway Street, Muskogee, OK 74401