Do you provide detox?
We are a non-medical facility; therefore we do not provide the medical detox needed for discontinuing the use of alcohol and certain drugs.
We do provide a social (non-medical) detox which includes monitoring by trained professionals for a minimum of 72 hours for individuals withdrawing from certain substances that present no apparent medical or neurological symptoms. This monitoring period is individualized and can be extended if needed.
After completing the screening the applicant will be notified if they will require medical detox prior to being admitted to our facility. If it is required, MONARCH will be happy to give a list of medical detox facilities in the area.
Can I have a tour?
Due to the confidentiality of the residents that we currently have in the facility, tours are not offered. We are more than glad to answer any questions you may have concerning accommodations by calling 918-683-0124 (toll free: 888-522-0124).
What is the living area like?
The typical client bedroom can house up to 3 women. Each rooms contains:
- 3 standard twin size beds
- 3 dressers, each with 5 large drawers
- A closet space that is shared
- 3 cork boards for displaying personal photos etc.
There is a central bathroom that is shared. It contains several individual showers each with their own curtained dressing area
There is a large living room that has plenty of couches for comfortable seating and a community TV.
Exercise room that is equipped with weights and cardio equipment.
How do we compare to private pay facilities?
As with private pay MONARCH provides a individualize treatment program. Treatments plans and services are customized for each individual client.
Persons served are guaranteed one on one time with a skilled counselor weekly.
Case Management Services are provided to assist with any needs during treatment.
Could you describe an average day in treatment?
Your day will start off early with breakfast.
The first group usually begins around 8am and hourly groups follow for the remainder of the day with breaks for lunch and dinner.
There is a daily NA/AA meeting and times set aside for personal calls and exercise.
On weekends movies are available, visitation, phones, GED classes offered, and NA/AA meetings will be attended.
Will you help me find a job and/or housing?
Yes, we have a full time case manager to assist with those needs, as well as, our own Employment Services Department.
Can you accommodate my special needs (diet, physical and/or mental limitations)?
We can accommodate most special needs. A doctor’s statement may be required to validate the request.
When can I receive visits?
- Visitation on either Saturday or Sunday (not both) and the visitors are limited to 4 for each person served.
- All visitors must be checked in no later than 15 minutes after visitation opens.
- All visitors must have a valid photo ID.
- No outside food or drink, and/or personal items are allowed during visitation. Only items allowed inside the facility are keys, and a photo ID.
- Visitors are subject to search and are expected to be free from the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Visitors suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be turned away.
When can I make phone calls?
Phones are available daily during non-group hours.
Pay phones are provided for these calls so it is recommended to bring a phone card.
During a person's served orientation period, generally lasting 2 weeks, they are allowed no visitation, no phone calls, and no outside meetings. They are allowed to make 2 five minutes calls per week to their minor children, during this orientation period.
What Items can I bring?
Clothing and personal items are limited to:
This count is including what you are wearing when you come in
- 10 tops-(this is counting shirts, under shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, & hoodies)
- 10 bottoms-(this is counting jeans, slacks, shorts & skirts)
- 10 pair of socks
- 10 bras
- 10 underwear
- 1 jacket - thin
- 1 coat - thick
- 2 pair pajamas
- 5 pairs of shoes
- 7 Towels and 7 washcloths
- 1 Pillow
- 1 Comforter
- 2 set twin sheets w/pillowcase
- 1 Throw Blanket (optional)
- Personal hygiene products (tampons, kotex, etc.)
- Toiletries – 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 body wash or 2 bars soap (no glass containers), 1 deodorant, 1 toothbrush, 1 tube toothpaste, 1 roll dental floss, 1 package of disposable shavers, 1 shaving crème, 1 cosmetic bag with appropriate amount of cosmetics, 1 non-aerosol hairspray, 1 non-alcohol mouthwash (No finger nail polish or remover will be allowed)
- Money –for the vending/soda machine
- Postage stamps & envelopes
- 1 Laundry detergent, 1 bleach, 1 fabric softener/dryer sheets, laundry basket
- Plastic hangers
- 3 inch 3 ring binder, notebook paper
- Prepaid calling card
- Electronic Items – 1 hairdryer, 1 curling iron/brush/rollers, and 1 electric razor – all need to be inspected for proper working condition before use on the unit.
- Personal photos are allowed to be taped to each private bulletin board located in rooms (no frames)
- 1 book light or desk lamp
- NA/AA books
- Alarm Clock-No radio
- CD players with headphones
- Mp3 players iPods-basic units only. No touch models or models that have a camera or allow recording. These devices cannot have internet functionality.
Please make sure if you have prescription medication you have a least a 30 to 60 day supply. Prescription meds must have RX label on them in your name. Inhalers must also be in RX box with label from pharmacy.
You must bring doctors note if on any type of restriction.
The Following over the counter medications are approved. They may be brought with you as long as they are sealed and unopened:
Anti-Diarrheal Tablets – 2 mg
Muscle Rub Cream
Naproxen Sodium (Aleve)
Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief
Non-Drowsy Cough Syrup
Pepto-Bismol Stomach Relief
Saline Nose Drops
Stool Softener - 100 mg
Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Tylenol (acetaminophen) – 500 mg
(MONARCH reserves the right to edit, update, and/or limit consumer use/abuse of any OTC)
We require that someone bring you to our facility and stay with you until you have been admitted into our program (this process usually takes 60-90minutes). No personal vehicles are allowed to be housed on our property during your stay.
Any items in excess will be sent back home with family/significant others. Any illegal substance, including tobacco products, matches, and lighters will be disposed of in a safe manner. No suitcases allowed please bring your items in a Rubbermaid tote or plastic bags.