When can I receive visits?
- Visitation on either Saturday or Sunday (not both) and the visitors are limited to 4 for each person served.
- All visitors must be checked in no later than 15 minutes after visitation opens.
- All visitors must have a valid photo ID.
- No outside food or drink, and/or personal items are allowed during visitation. Only items allowed inside the facility are keys, and a photo ID.
- Visitors are subject to search and are expected to be free from the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Visitors suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be turned away.