COVID 19 Plan
In response to curb the spread of COVID-19 and to maintain the safety of our clients, MONARCH has made temporary changes in the following areas:
- MONARCH is accepting new admits for services. Admits will be required to pass a COVID-19 screening immediate upon arrival.
- Visitation for inpatient facilities has been suspended until further notice.
- Only a single entry and exit point will be available at each MONARCH facility. This point will be close to the triage area and be monitored by staff.
- Anyone entering the building including staff and vendors will be required to complete a COVID 19 screening and have their temperature taken. If temperature is above 100 degrees they will be asked to leave the facility.
- No clothing donations will be accepted during this time.
We appreciate everyones cooperation and understanding during this time.